Should You Lease Software and Consulting Services or Equipment?
- Leasing Overcomes Budget Limitations – Leasing frees you of budget ceilings. Low monthly payments let you hold expenditures within budget limits.
- Leasing Minimizes Obsolescence – Ownership and depreciation of equipment encourages its use beyond its productive life. At the expiration of a lease, you have the opportunity to replace worn or obsolete equipment.
- Leasing Conserves Cash – Since a lease does not require a down payment, it is equivalent to 100% financing. Unlike many other types of financing, a lease does not require compensating bank balances.
- Leasing Improves Cash Flow – Eliminating the down payment and creating a pre-tax write-off of lease payments creates cash flow and possible tax advantages. Also, lease terms are usually longer than direct financing which means flexibility for the end user.
- Leasing Fights Inflation – Leasing costs remain the same over the life of the lease agreement, no matter how much prices and interest rates rise. A lease lets you use the extended term to pay for today’s needs with tomorrow’s dollars.
- Leasing Simplifies Expansion – You never have to worry about selling old equipment. When the lease has ended we can help you arrange to trade in your equipment and lease newer, more modern equipment.
How can leasing save my business money?
Leasing lowers your total cost of ownership. You pay for the equipment only over the term of the lease, NOT over the full life of the software or equipment. Leasing offers fixed, low monthly payments. This allows you to preserve your lines of credit and maintain your cash reserves. No security deposit; no payments for 30 days.
Contact us here for more details on how to finance software, equipment, consulting, and even training . Or call (781) 606-0433 and ask for the Chief Problem Solver.